Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

7 Posts That Will Solve Your Blogging Problems -



7 Posts That Will Solve Your Blogging Problems

Solve Blogging Problems
The last Roundup was over two months ago.
These are the posts I ran into over this time that I thought were worth sharing.
If a post is here it’s because it’s either very good at solving some problem you have as a blogger or because I really like it.
If you think your post belongs in the next round up, shoot me an email and I’ll be happy to check it out. Here’s the second installment of the Random Roundup:

Random Roundup Two

1. Why I Love ZenSpill – GrowDude – When I read this post, it made my day. I don’t think I have to explain why. Guess this doesn’t really solve any of your blogging problems but..
2. The 6,528 Word Guide to Choosing Your Main Social Media Battleground – Blog Tyrant – Perhaps one of the most thorough posts on all things social media out there. Well worth a read whether you are a beginner or an expert. You are sure to learn something.
3. Learn How To Grow Your Email Subscribers- Adrienne Smith – Again, I don’t think I need to go into too much detail into why I like this post. Adrienne commented on my post about how she would love to have a header opt in box, but she doesn’t know how to code it so I thought I’d help her out. It was very awesome of her to thank me in a post.
4. 8 Unconventional Ways to Use Google Alerts for Better Blogging – Traffic generation Cafe – The main reason I like this post is because of how it ends. I have been a long time user of Google Alerts but as you may have noticed, Google Alerts has been becoming worse and worse as of late. Seems like Google is trying to wean people off the service. So Chitraparana ends this post with Google Alerts alternatives that are much better.
5. 100 Inbound Marketing Ideas – Marketing Chris – If you’re a blogger, chances are you more often than not run out of things to blog about. It’s pretty common to hit a writer’s block. Give this post a read and it will get your ideas flowing again.
6. How to Get Testimonials for Your Business or Blog Using Twitter for Social Proof – Kikolani – Probably one of the most useful posts I’ve ran into in a while. It can be pretty hard to get influential (and usually very busy) people to make a statement about your blog that you can use as a testimonial, even if they genuinely like your blog. So this would be a great way to show some social proof.
7. One Simple Method To Finding Influencers You Can Actually Connect With – ZenSpill – Getting traffic to your blog can be difficult and time consuming. Connecting with influencers who can send you hundreds of readers with a simple tweet makes this process much easier. Here’s how you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment